If you're wondering if homebirth is right for you, or how to find the right midwife, you're on the right path. Some next steps to take include:
- Educate yourself about out-of-hospital birth.
- Come to Homebirth 101 on the second Saturday of the month from 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm at Natural Resources.
- Join me for a Birth Stories Potluck on the fourth Saturday of most months from 11 am - 1:30 pm at Neighborhood Playgarden Preschool.
- Meet some midwives. You can find lists of great midwives here and here.
- Contact me to meet in person
If you're looking for some resources around your pregnancy, birth and beyond, here are some of the contacts I value.
- Linda Gruber Acupuncture (Noe Valley)
- East-West Acupuncture (Glen Park and Bernal Heights)
- SF Community Acupuncture (Mission/16th St)
- Community Acupuncture Works (Mission/24th St)
- Yerba Buena Community Acupuncture (NOPA)
Secret Garden Acupuncture (Downtown)
Birth Tub Rentals:
Meal Delivery Services
Doulas - Birth
- Britt Fohrman
- Lauren Miller
- Sandra Lloyd
- Amber Dawn Hallet
- Alli Cuentos
- SF Doula Collective
- Reise Tanner
- Beth Rees
Doulas - Postpartum